MC Patcher HD is a tool you will find very helpfully, even more so if you have a good computer which can withstand HD Texture packs and that’s what this tool is for HD texture packs.
HD texture packs are texture packs for Minecraft with have a higher definition than the default definition. The default is 16 x 16. So 32 x 32 texture packs and above are considered HD.
Before you patch your texture pack you need to have it in the .minecraft/ texture pack folder
How to Install Texture Packs using MCPatcher HD
- Download the texture pack
- Type %appdata%
- Open .minecraft
- Open /texture packs
- Drag the texture pack over
- Close the windows and open MC Patcher
How to use MC Patcher HD to Patch Minecraft
- Click to download MCPatcher HD
- Open MC Patcher HD
- Select any mods you have installed (eg Randomobs)
- Select Better grass ( optional)
- Click Patch
- Open Minecraft and enjoy!
Download MCPatcher HD here