Alright guys, let’s look at the trending new Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.3, its called the Faithful Texture Pack. A lot of people love it, and I love it too. The name Faithful probably tells us a little about how it changes the world of Minecraft. To me, it brightens up the world a little. The colors of the blocks are somewhat brighter and the textures are simpler but at the same time nicer as well.
If I can make it simpler to understand, its as if the devloper, Vattic, had kept the original feeling of Minecraft, but added a little taste to it, also making the texture more detailed. So if you are those people who like the original Minecraft but maybe want some more detail and feel to it. This texture pack might just do it!
How to install Faithful Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.3
- Download the latest update of Faithful Texture Pack
- Save it to the .minecraft\texturepacks folder.
- Download the latest version of MCPatcher HD and Patch
- Open the Patcher.
- Open the “Options” tab.
- Select “Default” for water, lava, fire, and portal in the drop boxes.
- Open the “Mods” tab.
- Click on “Patch”. Close the patcher.
- Run Minecraft. Click the “Mods and Texture Packs” button. Select faithful32pack.zip and you’re ready to go.